Sunday, 16 October 2011

voicethread in the classroom

So I am looking at different tools that could be used in the classroom in order for students to have multiple means of expression. As I was looking at the Voicethread website, I thought I would take a look at some voicethreads already posted and I came across this one about inclusion. I tried to embed this directly on my blog and may not be successful. So I will provide the link just in case: http://voicethread.com/share/197134/ I look forward to creating my own voicethread based on a little informal survey I did at the Special Education conference sponsored by the Alberta Teachers' Association Special Education Council.

2 comments:

Solveig said...

Fantastic, Brenda! How were you able to embed the voicethread? :)

Brenda G said...

There was a link to embed it. However, when I tried to embed my own later, I could not. So I lucked out here but I have to figure it out to be consistently able to do this. . .