Friday, 28 October 2011

Just Google It!

So I was playing around with my Diigo account to get ready to share my new found knowledge with a grade 6 class in my school and I discovered the Tag Cloud feature. The only thing I can't figure out yet is how to import my tags in that format. Then I had the great idea (I think it is great) to take a screen shot of the cloud. Well, that posed a problem because I didn't know how to do that. So I took the advice of a wise friend who said, "Just Google it!" I found an easy explanation at IOpus. That done, I found out that one on the keys on my keyboard actually has a function. The key marked PrtScrn/SysRq really does do something. If you press that key, you automatically have a screen shot saved to your clipboard. Next, you can paste that in a word document, which is what I did. Here is the shot. . .
Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the cloud to my blog without a screen shot (although I am thankful for learning about screen shots and that funny key on my computer that I thought was just for decoration).

No comments: